Help us not to fear.
more this diagnosis and this set of symptoms.
- Terence's PSA continuing to rise (from 53 to 143 in 13 days), now triple time.
- His liver enzymes still high (his body still detoxing the trial drug)- but expected to go down soon.
- He is able to manage body pain without morphine or methadone since stopping the clinical trial- hooray!
- Started ketoconazole and prednisone this week in the attempt to knock down the PSA quickly and will stay on it as long as he can tolerate it and it continues to work.
- Next oncology appointment December 29th.