Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Month 20: sometimes hugs are in order, For everybody!

                              
              When Terence is weak, our daughters Nadine & Callie share moments of hugs



 & prayers for Terence.
















Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers,
But to be fearless in facing them.
Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain,
But for the heart to conquer it.
Let me not cave in anxious fear,
But to hope for our future.
Grant me that I may not be a coward, 
but let me find the grasp of your hand. 

Medical up-date-
Terence pretty much stayed in bed today- 
he woke up dizzy, weak and unable to shake off
the sleepiness.  I took his blood pressure several times during the course of the morning: 99/55 (low).

A call into the dr. and we spent the day hydrating him- and after about 10 hours, his BP rose to 114/78- finally.

He got up, showered and went straight back to bed,
very weak.  We'll see what comes of tomorrow.

Thanks for your prayers!




No comments:

Post a Comment