Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sometimes my words need to be few.


April 11, 2012
by sherry


 Since it is impossible to speak the Word of God and things that are non-edifying, or just plain unprofitable at the same time, my words need to be few at times like this... for “out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks” (or as I like to say, if you open your mouth your heart will fall out) Matthew 12:33.

And I'm tired of my heart falling out. 

I've been praying that the Lord would create in me a confident heart and renew a steadfast spirit within me since duct tape, zippers, crazy glue, are not really practical deterrents to disparaging speech!

 We are in the fiery furnace of testing  and what I need is unwavering faith.  Over the next few days I hope to engage in the spiritual tools at my disposal like reading the Word, praising God, and praying in the Spirit- which will enable me to come back and share a word rooted in faith regardless of the medical report:)









No comments:

Post a Comment